Battle Royale Booking Bands now!!

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
well, sam the man is back in cardiff properly again in september - but i'm sure we can drag him down during august - the only confirmed dates we have during august is the 7th and the 27th.

i'm planning a holiday - to keep the missus from killing me because i'm constantly putting coronajones first - mid september for a max of 10 days.

does that help ya?

probably not!!!

benj

mC
Apr 18, 2004
Cardiff
www.mylittlemurder.com
chapman i hate to do this to you man, but we're gona have to pull out of the gig on the 6th. i promise you theres a valid reason.

our guitarist was a bit iffy about playing it in the first place as he has to drive to a wedding in london in the morning, then back to aberdare to play the show, then back to london, and its just not feasible for him, or his wallet. im real sorry bro, august is a really bad time for MLM, we can make it upto you anytime after that tho? also do you still want the story so far + the citadel on the bill?

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
damn!

chapman, if you want coronajones to fill in on the 6th, we'll do it. super sam the drummer is in town since we're playing the barfly on the 7th. we like doing playing 2 nights in a row, it turns us into supertight gig monsters!

would be sweet as.

:)