Battle of the Bands 2007

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Battle of the bands 2007, shall I do it again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serotonin452

Jun 25, 2002
Aberdare
www.serotonin.org.uk
Shall I do it again??

1 - Yes, it's great for bands that struggle to get gigs

2 - No, ever fucker is doing a battle of the bands (Image link expired & removed!)

3 - Don't really give flying fuck, I just wanted to click on the poll.

Last edited:

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
Tadwin said:
course you gotta do it again - where else are her zombie bones gonna get a gig?!?!?!

are you mofos struggling for gigs?

man, that really makes me want to go off on one - there are too many good bands not getting enough gigs :-/

Tadwin

Mar 18, 2004
yeh we are really struggling - we have only got like 3 at the moment - if you coronajones boyos need some support acts let us know..

and cheers chapman - yeh we will def play that gig and any others ya can send our way - just let me know the details.

we'll play anytime and anywhere.

cheers guys

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Apr 6, 2005
cuntsville
Tadwin said:
yeh we are really struggling - we have only got like 3 at the moment - if you coronajones boyos need some support acts let us know..

dude, when we're in a position to call the shots like that, rest assured that HZM will be getting an email :)

it would be super sweet to just play a gig with you in a non-battle of the bands situation!

unfortunately, we are also struggling - although i have a feeling that things are about to change.

this mini-whinge is in NO WAY aimed at mr chapman, whom we would marry if it was legal, and we were all homosexuals.