• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Fox of Hall

Drummers where art thou?!
yea you are guys, i think we're sorting a show out with you can;t remember the date off the top of my head tho, will message you on myspace.

Can all bands leave a Myspace addy or a website, we aint fussy bout what bands we put on but we'd like to have a listen to any songs or stuff you got online! if you havn't don't worry

oneeyedwilly

ATTICA!!!!
Yo Foxhall, I wouldnt mind Anti Emo Death Squad playingh with STD - get us a gig down the malesters asap... let me know in college or msn when u find out a date.

hugs and baby rape
JP x:d

coronajones_cjm

wankety wank.
Yo Foxhall, I wouldnt mind Anti Emo Death Squad playingh with STD - get us a gig down the malesters asap... let me know in college or msn when u find out a date.
hugs and baby rape
JP x:d

anti emo death squad is probably the best name for a band i have heard, perhaps, EVER.

now if you'll excuse me i have a pink t-shirt to wash and a fringe to trim.

bitch

Temptation Is Dying
fuck my arse an giv us a gig!

Unlike potty we aint as demanding!

www.myspace.com/temptationisdyingrock

If u got anything in november wud b awsome foxhall son! we got 1 booked for tha month like!

Chuffy

JIM BRANNIN!!
Hey Fox,

Blackened Soul would be up for doing a Rollcage Promotions gig!!

Gimme a pm or message on myspace!!

ANTI EMO DEATH SQUAD.........what a class name for a band!!!!

www.blackenedsoul.co.uk
www.myspace.com/blackenedsoulmusic

Top Bottom