All Over

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

Littledogeva

Walkthewalknobullshit
Oct 16, 2003
Aberdare
www.myspace.com
Well contrary to what is written I'd heard The Dragouts were getting better and better. You will be missed, I thought you were a shit hot full on energy bunch and it's a shame that things have to end. All the best to you all....keep music live wherever you are. Shit I was looking forward to you at Sam's!!!
Allan
KissThis

i luv emo boys!!!!

'an ya mother!'
Jun 29, 2003
Tredegar
DAMM RITE WE SHUD AV A PARTY LARN!"!!

AND I WANT 2 WISH CHAZ, LEN, STURDY, CHRIS, SLIM AND GLEN ALL THE BEST IN WOTEVA U DECIDE 2 DO, IM GUTTED BY WOT HAS HAPPENED, HAVING FOLLOWED THE DRAG-OUTS SINCE PRETTY MUCH THE BEGINNING, BUT IM EXCITED 2 AS I NO UL ALL B SUCESSFUL IN WOTEVA U DECIDE 2 DO! UR ALL GREAT FRIENDS AND I LOVE YAZ 2 BITS!! ROCK ON!!!!

xHHHx

xLife.Love.Regretx
Nov 13, 2002
Cwmbran
www.friendster.com
chris, aint you gone from being in 2 bands to being in no bands in like a week? WORD OF WARNING PEOPLE: " DONT HAVE CHRIS IN YOUR BAND"

haha! ah well, shit happens, i think you got out before you started jumping the pig and that can only be a good thing. Good luck with future projects, anybody wanna be in a band that blatently rips off Fifth Hour Hero just let me know.