All Over

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

chris>>>UCA

[professional failure]
Aug 22, 2002
tredegar
www.theucachapter.com
Everyone can be glad to see that we've decided to cal it a day at team Drag-outs.

Many of you thought this would have happened a while ago, as the band has been having some difficulties, but our show last night proved that splitting was our best option.
We're not half as tight as we used to be (no gay jokes, haha!) as a band, and since Slim moved to Uni it's made practicing even harder than it already was for us, its taken months for us to get two new songs into the set, and you know it gets tedious playing the same set for well over a year

So this is goodbye, theres one less annoying punk band on the music scene, but all the best to everyone whos been in the band, and thanks to everyone whos supported and hated us

I wish Slim the best of futures in the reformed Along Came Man, and Glenn in his other projects

to quote a legend - "Adios Amigos"

Hovi

H to tha O V
DN Supporter
Mar 18, 2002
Eastcoast
www.dragonninja.co.uk
Sad day.....Good luck to Chris, Slim and Glenn on Along Came Man, The Afterlife or whatever projects they do in the near future. Its sad when a band splits, especially one that has established themselves much like The Dragouts have.

I can take pleasure in knowing I booked the final Dragouts gig and was there to witness it.

Good luck guys!!!!

sturdy>>+

Rypod
DN Supporter
Jan 26, 2003
brynmawr
www.myspace.com
well wot is it then slim old boy! ha ha i pm'd u and u aint sent dick back 2 me! im in the library and i seen 3 nuns 2day and burst out laughing when one of them asked me 4 the time ha ha god im sad

chris>>>UCA

[professional failure]
Aug 22, 2002
tredegar
www.theucachapter.com
nah, it wern't a set up man - your only home on weekends, we can't practice on weekends - no practice = no hope for a band, so its all been torn apart by distance, not by joining other bands

but like we said, gutted as fuck that its over, but drag-outs is something that'll stick with me no matter what band im in (and im still gonna get the logo tattooed on my shoulder!)

alongcameandroo

Tyrone got wet....
Nov 21, 2002
out of a bag
good luck to everyone i say. especially glenn in his conquest to buy a spade.
no doubt alongcameman and the afterlife shall meet on the old circuit of love and music.
byebye