Aberdare Skate Park Opening

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
Aug 24, 2004
Aberdare
www.facebook.com
*gulp*

Waiting for reply lads!!!

to be honest we are glad someone can give a honest opinion, i dont mind the fact that they think we need more melody or shorter songs (most of em are 4 minutes :-s ) it is duely noted but not likely to change, we dont do melody as such and we prefer songs that are 8 minutes, the longer the better :erk:

happy that someone took the time to give us a listen and a honest response

cheers !

Chuffy

JIM BRANNIN!!
Jul 6, 2004
CWMBRAN
to be honest we are glad someone can give a honest opinion, i dont mind the fact that they think we need more melody or shorter songs (most of em are 4 minutes ) it is duely noted but not likely to change, we dont do melody as such and we prefer songs that are 8 minutes, the longer the better

happy that someone took the time to give us a listen and a honest response

cheers !

cool Well......

Ricky a.k.a Rape Boy

Im Better Looking Than U
Feb 7, 2004
Aberaman
www.myspace.com
that youth band fucking woke me up, an i was in my house in aberaman. sounded pretty good for a youth band like, but they shouldnt have cut into other ppls set. but then again, the nunz didnt show so it shouldnt have made that much of a difference cause the whole thing finished early anyway

Vacant0

You Love Us
Dec 27, 2003
1. MIG were down their main guitarist.
2. wouldnt describe them as metal either.
Eh? What would you describe them as if not metal then?

as for all those slagging off the youth bands - why?!? I didn't watch them myself, wasn't there on time but undoubtedly they probably were complete and utter gash - but for fucks sake, so what?! They were only about 15 and you 'av to start somewhere innit - they gave it a go and thats all that matters.