Aberdare Skate Park Opening

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

_HaRi_69_

iL eTait uNe fOiS
Dec 11, 2003
FaiRYlAnD..wEeE
they were only young, thought they were great personally.. not tight or nothing but having a damn good go !!!

good day. loads of ppl falling from skateboards etc which was funny.

nice one to anyone and everyone who stood around to watch us.

...sending my deepest apologies from chavtown....whhheeeyyyy!!!....boom boom boom boom....

rockstar48

Apr 5, 2005
Did you actually pay attention and listen to them then? and by the way its MIADSUNOO

Whatever dude......did listen to all their set, they have alot of energy and stage presence just ashame they dont have any decent "songs". For me the surprise of the day was Chaostrigger............now if u like the heavy type band these guys are for u.....good stuff guys, tight as fuck and heavy as a mother. If they just added in some melody and better song structure....(cause the songs go on a bit!).....they would be a force in the local music scene.:clap: .............like to see Keiko and Coronajones on a tour together that would be worth seeing:pint:

sturdy>>+

Rypod
DN Supporter
Jan 26, 2003
brynmawr
www.myspace.com
y you slagging off the "youth bands" then? im not being funny like but you where all there once and no offence, actuall take it how you want coz they where probably better than that MIG that all the "METAL" fans of aberdare seem 2 worship....

Shogn

Time To Break The Trend
Oct 17, 2004
Aberdare
y you slagging off the "youth bands" then? im not being funny like but you where all there once and no offence, actuall take it how you want coz they where probably better than that MIG that all the "METAL" fans of aberdare seem 2 worship....

1. MIG were down their main guitarist.
2. wouldnt describe them as metal either.

Condemned

May 18, 2005
i'm not a metal fan....but MIG are fucking great! it's a shame they had some problems like.

and yes, we all start-out in bands like the ones that played, but they should've kept to their time-limit!!!!

Yeah MIG was cool i really enjoyed them. Altho refering to the youth band, i reckon u gotta have some ambition y not try some stuff outta ur own ballpark its only aberdare afterall not ozzfest. My point being you gotta start somewhere.

swampgirl

I fucking hate clowns
Dec 11, 2003
Treharris
www.myspace.com
Yeah MIG was cool i really enjoyed them. Altho refering to the youth band, i reckon u gotta have some ambition y not try some stuff outta ur own ballpark its only aberdare afterall not ozzfest. My point being you gotta start somewhere.
its not the fact that they tried songs out of their range, it was the fact that they went two or three songs over in their set which caused the timings to fuck up and cut into other bands sets when the organizers were trying to make up time