Aberdare Skate Park Opening

• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. As a guest you can access most of the site but you can't post messages - to do that you'll just need to register for free. It's quick and easy.

swampgirl

I fucking hate clowns
Dec 11, 2003
Treharris
www.myspace.com
yup yup, one thing i have to complain aboot is the youth band "taste of ink" i believe, went over by two songs and it seemed to cut into every bands set thereafter, they played around seven or more songs whereas most of the other bands including midasuno only seemed to have five songs or so

Gigsta

eris kaoss
Dec 6, 2004
Cwmaman
www.littleeris.com
the rig and the marquee and PA and stuff woz good - who organised that?

should have had mook on the bill instead of the bloated old boring soundjunkies playing classic pubrock

(I am tellin myself to stop now before I carry on diseecting )

DaleH

Jets To Zurich
Nov 9, 2003
America 1987
www.myspace.com
Awesome gig, was surprised how well it went. Cheers to everyone who watched and also to chapman for bringing it together. And just a word on 'Taste Of Ink' why they deserved the longest set of the day over coronajones, keiko and midasuno I have no idea seens as all they did were poor cover versions. Apart frm that and the other shocking youth bands it was awesome, and if possible should be done again next year!!!

trukk

Pass The Brylcreem
Jan 16, 2004
Pondelarosa
www.powerwordkill.org
yup yup, one thing i have to complain aboot is the youth band "taste of ink" i believe, went over by two songs and it seemed to cut into every bands set thereafter, they played around seven or more songs whereas most of the other bands including midasuno only seemed to have five songs or so

they had maximum respect for playing master of puppets....a lot of vetren scene fucking bands could never get near it..they were kids with bigger balls than most fuckers out there...

the gig was great too..nice burnt onions on the van

swampgirl

I fucking hate clowns
Dec 11, 2003
Treharris
www.myspace.com
ive seen a fair few bands play master of puppets in the old days funnily enough, they might have had the balls to do it but they should refine their set a bit more ya know like by not playing two metallica covers within ten minutes, and to try and restrain themselves to one cover per gig prehaps

WELLY

Chaos Trigger
DN Supporter
Aug 24, 2004
Aberdare
www.facebook.com
they were only young, thought they were great personally.. not tight or nothing but having a damn good go !!!

good day. loads of ppl falling from skateboards etc which was funny.

nice one to anyone and everyone who stood around to watch us.