• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. By viewing as a guest you can access most areas of the site, but you cannot interact (post gigs, videos, threads or comments) or search - to do that you'll just need to join us for free. It's quick and easy.

Terrible news!!!

Cookie Monster

.~*Allrightorwhat?*~.
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know, especially Ryan and Steve, that the god himself, my idol and father figure, Lord David Dickinson, will not be appearing in Time on Wednesday, due to unknown reasons. Instead the cheeky girls will be appearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISATSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Pea

Ur jokin?!?!?!? The Duke himself aint gonna be there?!?!?!?!?! FUKK!!!!
Jus have to make do with the Fun House twins!!!!!!!! lol

Red Raw Shvinkta

Bass abuser
the twins aint no good with out the duke calling them girls!!!! its spoiled my week!!! nvrmind me and steve will just have 2 apply 4 the show!

Richie J

Happy being sad
What.......david dickinson not going?.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Richie J

Happy being sad
Red Raw shvinkta awesome alan partridge pic, another quote for you:
"Lynx: java: voodoo" awesome

Red Raw Shvinkta

Bass abuser
ive just had word from good authority that our beloved duke is coming back in febuary! i as of yet have no dates but as soon as i spk 2 my source i shal relay the info as soon as poss!

Cookie Monster

.~*Allrightorwhat?*~.
Yip it is true!!!! He'll be in time next term!!!!!

Went to see the cheeky girls last night! Fucking hell, theyre skinnier than me!!!!! lol

And how sad is this.........i got an autograph!!!!!!! lol

Hovi

H to tha O V
Yeah Bethan, you gonna have to sing some stuff for us, put all those years of performing experience into action for our band lol.
We may even sound better than we already are then, hard task i know lol ;)