• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. By viewing as a guest you can access most areas of the site, but you cannot interact (post gigs, videos, threads or comments) or search - to do that you'll just need to join us for free. It's quick and easy.

INFO FOR LEEDS FESTIVAL 2005

The Rossitron

Cunt:Core
so is that an ixnay on my fiendish plan because ive compiled some fuckin classics??

but if it be so i can ixnay the weird al and richard cheese.. but it will be a sad loss

Last edited:

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
so long as no artist appears twice, and covers is indeed part of the theme. then we're game on.

i reckon if u can produce a tape of comedy covers without using richard cheese and wierd al, your doing good!

The Rossitron

im afraid i will have to opt for the covers that are better than the originals.. all song in the cabaret stylee of napoleon dynamite

The Rossitron

ALSO WHAT TIME DOES EVERYONE WANNA SET OFF ON THURS? IM GAME FOR AN EARLY START COZ LEEDS WILL BE MURDER IF WE LEAVE IT TOO LATE...

WHATS EVERYONES THOUGHTS?

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
earlier the better. I'm game for a 7.30 start if people can manage it. How are you for boot space?

If we can co-ordinate the tents, so we only take 4, and someone needs to tell luke he can't take 90 tins of big soup to eat cold, then i reckon we're rocking...

The Rossitron

i was thinkin an even earlier start if everyone can mamage it coz ive been in the traffic around leeds before the fest and its moider..

is 7;30 the earliest the beasts can arise?

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
I can be up whenever you want beaut, how long will it take to get to Leeds to you reckon?

The Rossitron

i wanna give it at least 4 hours but itll prob only take 3 and half or so.. its just the last thing we wanna be doin is wastin VDSAST ina feckin traffic jam

Bod

What's Going On Barrie??
yo yo yo! im up for an early start beat the traffic get up there get sorted and get wrecked!

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
the oracle speaks!

im thinking pitch the tent, get some shut eye, wake up, drink and smoke til i fall back to sleep.

plan

chugga_rebel

www.jailbait.tk
i should have got a ticket and brought along:

1) The abercwmboi disco mix
2) Old crap early spankdaddy records
3) Video of me fucking richie j's and bears mothers

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
all those in favour of chugga coming to leeds instead of richy or the bear say 'I'
I
or just bluetooth me that video at least ; )

The Rossitron

so everyone who is in favour of an EARLY start say woshambooooo
like the plan except for the sleeping part

also if everyone is economical with their bagagge im thinkin:

one pair sox and kegs ( + 1 emergency pair of each )
1 jeans
1 shorts
1 hood/jacket
1 x black issac costume
MOST IMPORTANTLY: beer, smokes, date rape drugs

The Rossitron

oh aye.. quick question.. is it a tape were supplying or cd.. i kneel at your mercy for such an insolent question.

everyone cool for a 5 am departure?

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
this guy is keen? or is he keane?

whatever time you propose drive, i'll be there.

due to technical difficulties im thinking 5 x 90 min mixed cd = 450 mins = 7.5 hours of mixed tape pleasure.

so do a cd, yeah

what wheels have you got? just so i can picture the carnage that will be the back seet of your car with me, luke and forge!

The Rossitron

i have a kia mentor executive 1.6 burgundy love bus with leather interior electric windows and sunroof.. shudnt be too bad if we can pack the boot with everything..

we can take stops a long the way for sightseeing/piss/shit/kfc/shenanigans