• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. By viewing as a guest you can access most areas of the site, but you cannot interact (post gigs, videos, threads or comments) or search - to do that you'll just need to join us for free. It's quick and easy.

CARSONDOWN???

Scared Of Girls

SHOUTIST.
Nicky, get it on.

It'd be awesome and it could be our DN gig early next year, Dodgem-X and The Firebrand are up for it.

What say you??

pickefoo

i still hate hippies
Lol. Maybe, I don't even own a working guitar amp anymore. Foley blew mine in the studio.

pickefoo

i still hate hippies
In all seriousness though. We probably will at some point with Feb lining up with 10 years since our first gig. See what happens.
Ross, Aled and me would be up for doing a gig.
It's just a case of finding one of our 5(I think?) drummers who would want to do it. Our drummers range from Kob the busiest man in rock to Richard Hill the most stoned man in Wales.

raab

Decomposed Silence
i think you get kob really stoned then make richard really busy then just pick someone else to do it!

Forge

i'm gonna kill u so i am!
carsondown reunion in the same year as the dodgem-x revival would make me jizz myself,Ross its all that's missing to make the world right

twm-o

extremely wisdomous
get all these bands to play fleur stute and i'll jizz freely on the streets of Ashford