• Welcome to DragonNinja, a South Wales alternative music community. By viewing as a guest you can access most areas of the site, but you cannot interact (post gigs, videos, threads or comments) or search - to do that you'll just need to join us for free. It's quick and easy.

art foundation year-scary as chips-

Tanja

nothingness
so im looking into doing a foundation year at bridgend tech or the college up in ponty....for after my A-levels. it seems so scary, breaking a routine.
i just think that im gonna be one of these people that dont wanna grow up!!!!

BTEC Diploma in Foundation Studies - Art & Design
Course Description
To continue into Higher Education, to study as an artist or designer, most students will need to complete a one year Foundation course which will allow them to experiment in a variety of Art and Design related areas. The Foundation course at Bridgend College aims to allow students to develop a range of creative, analytical, 2D and 3D skills in an environment designed to specifically meet individual needs.

Entry Requirements
At least 18 years of age with a minimum of 1 A level, or BTEC National Diploma, or GNVQ Advanced or NVQ Level III. Mature students (21 and over) may be admitted without the formal entry requirements.

Application Instructions
Completion of an Application Form, and informal discussion with the Course Tutor.

Contact Bridgend College Student Services on (01656) 302337/300/352/359

Available at the following campuses
Bridgend College

TwistedNerve

*Gemma*
hi thas what im doing after i finish my alevels nxt yr i think im going to ponty to do it it looks like a pretty good place and i cant wait to do the course an do fashion