Thread: Dave williams death verdict

Dave williams death verdict

DROWNING POOL frontman DAVE WILLIAMS' death was due to natural causes and was not drug or alcohol related, it has emerged.

Williams was discovered in his bunk on the band's tourbus on August 14 as Drowning Pool enjoyed a rest-day during the Ozzfest tour.

Speculation had been rife that his death was the result of a drug overdose, something the band had always disputed.

"The news is in. The toxicology report came back negative," the band's tour manager revealed in a posting on Drowning Pool website. "'Nothing found' and this is the truth my friends." The report confirmed that the singer died of a heart problem.

Previously, the tour manager had adamantly denied reports that Williams had choked on his own vomit, Billboard reports, emphasising that there was no way to immediately tell the cause of Williams' death, as he "looked like he was sleeping" when he was discovered.
    Bombed out priests - Mp3 unsigned - Myspace
    Carpy - Myspace - Deadjournal

START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW!

that makes it even more tragic then
    "I'd sell ice in the winter, i'd sell fire in Hell. I am a hustla baby, I'd sell water to a well"

From
    treforest
    Images
    i never liked them, but you cant dismiss it because of that, thirdly the guy was a bit of the chubby side

They ain't my words it's from the site
    Bombed out priests - Mp3 unsigned - Myspace
    Carpy - Myspace - Deadjournal

START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW!

wow--the guy is fucking dead give him a break--fucking respect like
    Dream as if you`ll live forever,
    Live as if you`ll die tomorrow.

do it again, but more violent, more violent

i never liked them but it is a shame....no wrestling event should be without a drowning pool tune
    Screw that, forget about that, I dont wanna think about anything like that.

I wanna know why an Orange is an Orange and a Lime aint a Green

I wanna know why I dont see any white dog shit anymore